Central Baptist Academy PTO
We are excited to start a PTO at CBA. Join us as we work together with CBA teachers to honor God, support our school and enrich our children's lives.
There is no "one right way" to help at CBA! Can you occasionally bake items, be a room helper or help with a one-time event? If you can give of your time, we have many opportunities for you.
- Room Helpers - Each teacher will decide how his / her room helpers can help in the classroom. Possibilities include: listening to students' read, grading papers, plan class parties, assist with field trips.
- Teacher Appreciation - Help make our teachers feel special by preparing occasional special lunches and treats.
- Fund Raising- Help plan the annual CBA Chili Cook-Off for early 2012. Assist with Box Tops and Campbell Soup Labels for Education.
- Special Events - Help to plan Grandparent's Lunch, Veteran's Day Program, Field Day, Awards Night Reception.
- Lunchroom and Playground helpers - Lunchroom help is needed on a rotational basis to heat up food brought from home and frozen items purchased from the school. Playground help is needed at 3:00 daily so student are supervised outside while teachers can stay in their classroom and help with students requiring extra attention.